If it sounds too good to be true...
We have heard a lot of horror stories about $99 brake jobs. We have also fixed more than a few of them that weren't done right to begin with.
Don't learn the hard way that $99 brake jobs aren't all they're cracked up to be. But why take our word for it? Check out what real consumers like you have to say about their $99 brake jobs:
Consumer Affairs Article
Pissed Off Consumers Complaints
My 3 Cents Article
Stop on a Dime doesn't offer $99 brake jobs. What we do offer is an honest estimate and a fair and very competitive price. We don’t have the overhead of any neighborhood brake repair shop. We pass that savings on to our clients. When you combine our prices with the convenience of mobile service there is no better bargain than Stop on a Dime Mobile Brake Service!
Here is what you can expect from your $99 Brake Job
- The old BAIT & SWITCH. Watch them put your car in the air and take it apart. Then give you the bad news: your brakes are shot, you need, pads, rotors and calipers all around on your three year old car. It's not quite $99, more like $800. Surprise!
- When you resist, here come the SCARE TACTICS: your car isn’t safe; you shouldn’t be driving your family around in it. If they put your parts back on your car they will have to insist you have it towed to another shop.
- Finally, you get the COMPROMISE: the manager says they can make your car safe for $400, its not everything they recommend but at least they will be able to sleep when you drive off into the sunset.
- And of course the LIFETIME warranty: by committing to replace the substandard brake parts they put on in the first place for free ,it gives them another chance to try to sell you the same bill of goods and charge you for the brake labor again the next time! What a racket!
Here is what you can expect from Stop on a Dime
- Our free REAL DEAL estimate quotes prices on the MAXIMUM we would charge for the service indicated. If when we arrive we find that quoted services are not required to keep you safe on the road we will NOT install parts unnecessarily and will charge you less. Really.
- We prefer to INFORM rather than talk down to our customers; especially those who don’t know a lot about how cars work.
- When it comes to our work there is NO COMPROMISE. We refuse to install the cheapest parts in our estimates. We use only original equipment equivalent parts or better to ensure that your brake job lasts at least as long as the original factory brakes.
- We do these things because we don’t care about doing everyone in town’s brakes once, we do it because we want to be your brake repair specialist for a LIFETIME.
Stop On A Dime will come to your home, school, or office anywhere in Dallas, Collin, or Rockwall counties.
Mobile Brake Service: Dallas, Plano, Allen, Addison, Carrollton, Farmers Branch, Frisco, Garland, Irving, Lewisville, Little Elm, Mesquite, McKinney, Murphy, Richardson, Rockwall, Rowlett, Sachse, Southlake, Sunnyvale, The Colony, University Park, Wylie and all of Dallas, Collin, and Rockwall Counties...